Sponsored Advertising :: How to obtain #1 listings – RIGHT AWAY
There are two ways to achieve high listings on the internet.
1: Slow submission/modification and building links/page rank
2: Sponsored Advertising
We will talk more about option #1 later, which is the slow, but very effective method and it lasts forever.
What we are dealing with today is #2 –> Sponsored Advertising
Advantages and Disadvantages
– You will score high on search engines right away (in hours)
– You can target keywords and phrases, right away that you want to score high on
– You can target demographics
– You can target groups and ideas
– You can target behavior
– You can be assured that people clicking through, usually want your product or service (quality hits)
– As soon as you stop paying, your off the tops of the search engines
– Does nothing long term
– Can be costly over time
– You are at the top of SPONSORED LISTINGS which some consider not as good as being at the tops of the engines.
One of the most popular sponsored advertising is Google. With their patented page rank techniques, it makes this type of advertising very effective. Set a budget per month and then compete for top keywords.
No matter what your budget, you can display your ads on Google and our advertising network. Pay only if people click your ads. You create ads and choose keywords, which are words or phrases related to your business. Then your ads appear on Google. When people search on Google using one of your keywords, your ad may appear next to the search results. Now you’re advertising to an audience that’s already interested in you. People can simply click your ad to make a purchase or learn more about you. You don’t even need a webpage to get started – Google will help you create one for free. It’s that easy!
What you get:
- Sponsored listings that are more expensive, but gaurantee you top listings.
- Advertising to target specific keywords
- Advertising to target specific behaviors of clients
- ContextTarget puts your ads alongside editorial content on some of the Web’s most respected sites including MSNBC.com, MarketWatch, USAToday.com and AutoBytel.com
This allows you to score up to the tops of google sponsored listings. Its good, but can be hard to manage a campaign. You have to choose your keywords wisely, or google will stop your campaign if your click throughs are not producing. I went and entered in a ton of keywords in there, and eventually all my ad campaigns stopped as they were not producing.
As long as you produce, google can be a great way to score high.